Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Social




I am linking up with Neely today for Sunday Social. I hope you enjoy my answers and join in on the fun! I look forward to hearing your comments on my answers! Be sure to come back tomorrow for a recap of my wild wild weekend! 

1. If you were stuck on an island what are the two material items you would want to have? I would want to have toilet paper and sunscreen. I wouldn't want to go looking for random tree leaves to look for something to use once done peeing and then I'd totally want my skin to look cute. I don't want to look like that leather mom from Jersey that let her kid tan!

2. What are two TV shows you’d watch over and over? Hart of Dixie and any Real Housewives show!

3. If your house was on fire what two things aside from family, pets, etc would you grab? My mamaw's jewlery armoire she gave me and my computer since it has most of my pictures stored on it.

4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing? All of my boots...I'm a boot whore! HA HA

5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us? I am lame and don't go spend a tons of money at the movies. I wait til they come out and watch them on video and half the time I forget because I am always knee deep in some kind of cartoon such at Team Umizoomi or Pocoyo! Be jealous y'all be jealous! HA HA

6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures? Reality TV and my  Large Diet Cherry Soda from Sonic I get during the week. Sometimes if I am feeling a bit wild I will spring for two squirts of cherry flavoring instead of one. I live on the wild side! Funny story: Since I go to Sonic every morning the girls know me and we teased around Christmas time that I should get invited to their holiday party. Their party was pizza one morning and my waitress gal told me that I told her they should have called me I'd never pass up on some pizza! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!