Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sometimes a girl just needs....

Today I am going to be totally real. I don't want to come off as everything is unicorns and rainbows around these parts all the time because it isn't. I always try to keep a positive attitude and look at the bright side of things if yes they are not going my way or the way I want them to go. I know that there is a reason things are happening even though I don't see what the reason is yet. Last year we as a family went through so much with uprooting our family from what we know to take a leap of faith and move to the 4th largest city in the U.S. Three months after getting there we were moved again to a smaller town which turned out to be a blessing. 

Last week you probably read that our oldest was sick. He had strep and Flu A. I was the lysol queen with the spray bottle and the wipes. I have tried my hardest to keep everyone else healthy in the house. Do you know how hard it was to keep Gannon and Brayd apart? Late last night Gan started running a fever. Needless to say I slept an hour last night. He ended up in bed with me and I kicked Todd to the couch so he hopefully won't get sick. I need everyone in my house to get healthy, the kids and I are going back to Indiana for Spring Break. I really need and want to go home. It is times like this that makes me really homesick and miss my mommy. Yes I am a 30 year old and still call my mom mommy sometimes. I don't think it matters how old you get you will always need your mom. Even though I know my mom couldn't do anything but just having her here for support. 

I shouldn't complain because there are children way worse off then my kids but I just wanted to open up on the way I am feeling at the moment. I want to always portray as being true to myself on here and in real life too. I am not asking for a pitty party just at times a girl needs to get a few things off her chest. 

Thank y'all for listening! Don't forget to enter my sponsor giveaway!! Stay warm if you are in an area getting sleet, rain, or snow! 

3 comments:

  1. It's totally okay to tell it how it is once in a while...makes us other mom's feel normal! Thanks for sharing and I hope your family feels better soon so you can sleep more than an hour again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything works out and your house starts to feel better - its okay to be exhausted!

    Hope you're having a wonderful day!
    -Sheree
    The Hartungs Blog
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everyone is getting all better! I hate when sickness goes around. Poor little dears!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!