Friday, February 8, 2013

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!!!!

Hey guys I am so glad it is Friday! It has been such a busy busy week here. I feel like I have just been on the run all day every day and I feel like I am getting behind on things. I like to stay on top of things and be organized! This is a little random so hang with me, I do have a cute little story or two about my two adorable kiddos! Also thank you to everyone who sent me messages when I wrote about Brayden having an awful headache!

I will have to say that since I have been playing almost single parent this week that my kids have cracked me up. We got over Brayden's horrible headache and everything else has been up hill from there. I love to sit and listen and watch Gannon. He is 2.5 yrs old and he just cracks me up. His personality is so silly and he is laughing all the time. The things he is learning so quickly for a 2 year old amazes me. He is talking more like a little boy and not that baby/toddler stage which I miss but I am totally loving this stage he is in!

Then there is Brayden he is growing up so fast. He is rocking at school and he is just maturing so much into the next phase of being a boy and taking out the little in him. Last time Todd had to work late actually had a dinner meeting and didn't get home until the kids bedtime. I had so much fun with it being just the kids and I. Gannon has this little foam letter and number mat thing that we have on his floor, he took it apart like all of it so I had to put it together. There is an edging to it and I couldn't get them to fit correctly so I left it and was going to come back to it. Brayden noticed it and just stepped right in and fixed it for me. I didn't even have to say anything to him. Last night I was in a different room putting some thing away and I walk out into the family room and I didn't see Gannon. I finally spotted him, he had climbed up on Brayden's lap and was just sitting it in while Brayden was playing video games. Then I could hear Gannon leaning in and wanting to kiss Brayden then the "wuve ou". Talk about melt a moms heart!


Now I would love to introduce to you one of my lovely sponsors! Rebekah is such a sweetie and so energetic. Girlfriend fave shoes are her gold Kate Spade sandals. Hello now I am obsessed!  I am so glad to have her pretty up my side bar as a sponsor! Please take a moment and read a little bit about her and then stop over and say Hi! Be sure you come back toward the end of next week because there is going to be a sweet giveaway going on from all of my sponsors!!




Hi lovelies! My name is Rebekah & I blog over at All That Glitters. I would like to thank Lindsey for allowing me to be on her sidebar! I won the January giveaway & I'm so excited. 

I love to write about life, beauty, fashion, and anything else that comes to mind. I would love for y'all to stop by & say hi!



  photo signaturecopy_zps67ce260c.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I'm already loving your blog! Thank you for stopping by my blog (I know it was like a week ago), I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!