Sunday, January 13, 2013

Social Sunday

Today I am linking up with Neely from A Complete Waste of Makeup! I have been excited about this weeks questions because it is getting to know you version, I have a lot of new faces around here and I have been excited to introduce myself some more!




1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging? My blog is Country Roots City Living. I started my blog a year ago in November but didnt' start really getting into it and staying consistent until June of 2012! 
2. Why do you blog? I started it at the suggestion of my husband. I think he was tired of my random thoughts and thought it would be a good idea for me to start one. I sat and stewed on it for a bit then decided to jump in and do it. I love doing it because I am making new friends from all over. It helps meeting people and what not since we have moved to three different states just this year. 
3. What is the first blog you ever followed? Maybe If You Just Relax I love her! From the way she writes she is hilarious and so real!
4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2012? I don't have just one specific one. I try hard in every post so they are all my favorite.
5. What are your blogging goals for 2013?I want to grow my blog as much as I can. I hope to be one of those blogs where if a reader needs a pick me up or is having a bad day they know they can come over to my page and get a smile or a cheering up! :) 
6. Top 3 favorite blogs to follow?





**Last but not least do not forget about my Giveaway!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Keep up the blogging! Your blog seems to be growing a lot with the number of your followers, so keep it up!

    Just stopping by from Sunday Social!
    -Sar
    [life of love]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love Maybe if you Just Relax! She's so funny!! And I also think my husband loves that I blog. It's less he has to listen to my random thoughts!

    Stopping by from Sunday Social!!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. My name is also Lindsey, and I am very country! Ha!
    2. I also have 2 boys that keep me on my toes as well as a 10 year old pre teen hormonal girl. lol
    3. My hubby also has to chip in with my Martha "Stewartness"
    4. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!