Friday, January 25, 2013

Miracle...Power of Prayer

Hey dolls! It is Friday! This week flew by here at our house and I couldn't be happier for the weekend. I love when we get to spend family time doing what we want when we want not punching no time clock! I want to thank everyone for the kind comments that made my heart so full and my eyes swell with tears. I have the best followers!

I wanted to update on my best friend Lynn and her son Peyton. If you have not read the cancer sucks post go ahead and read it, I'll wait. Peyton had an MRI done on Wednesday and they did not get the results until Thursday. Lynn was praying that the tumor either shrunk or stayed the same. I am so excited to say the tumor has SHRUNK!!!!!!!! THIS IS A MIRACLE y'all! I really think it is the power of prayer! There are so many people that have them on their prayer list at church and then just finding them from Facebook and following the story and praying. Remember I set up that email address to send just thinking of you emails or what not remember it is peytonangels@gmail.com  please please send her  an email because this is sooooo fantastic.

I've also got some other fantastic news (isn't it great when you get good news all Friday)? In that cancer sucks post I also spoke of John, Lynn's boyfriend who has stepped up to be the father of Peyton and Stillman. It just goes to show what kind of man John is and I am so thankful and glad that he is in the lives of my friend and her two boys. I've never met him yet but I can not wait to finally meet him in March. On Christmas day John asked Lynn to marry him! They are getting married tomorrow and I know she is going to be the most beautiful bride ever! So you can also use that email above and send congrats to them too! :)

Lynn-I love you to death doll! We have been friends since early elementary and I am so glad that you came into my life and we reconnected during our adult years. There is not one day that does not go by that I do not think of you. I feel so lucky and blessed that you are in my life and I know that we can always count on each other. Even though I can not be there tomorrow for your big day I will be thinking about you the entire day. I know that you will text me pictures and you will be so beautiful. You are beautiful inside and out and I am so glad that you and John are going to make your precious family united tomorrow. I can't wait to see you when I come home in March and hear all about your special day! Love you doll!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I would like to introduce you to one of my sponsors, BreAnna. She is so totally awesome and sweet and I hope you guys hop on over and check out her amazing blog!

Bonjour. Je m'appelle BreAnna. Parlez vous francais? Non?


Hah. Kidding, you thought I spoke fluent French didn't you? Anyways...

I'm Bre, or BreAnna, whatever. I'm the mastermind behind Peacoats & Plaid
One could describe my "blog aesthetic" as a hodge podge of vintage, thrift, diy/craftiness. 
With a little bit of baby and humor thrown in here and there. 


I gotta show my little Bean off. She's too cute.


So, if any of the above strike your fancy, come give me a holler. You know you want to...

1 comment:

  1. YAY! That is such great news!! So happy for them!

    And going to check out Bre's blog now!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!