Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Trip Home Recap

Instead of doing a play by play for each day I am going to let my pictures do the talking! All of my pictures were taken with my iphone so sorry for the quaility.


Brayden and Sarah at the Odon Locker. Sarah even let Brayd look back into the back to show him how they cut up the meat.  

We had taco night and of course we had to have some Lime A Rita to go with it 

Mom picked me flowers and had them waiting for me in my room. 

Daddy took me back on our farm for a ride on the mule

 Uncle Joe let Brayden drive the bobcat

 Brother and I (He is not really my brother a really close family friend but feels like my brother)

 Gannon and Daddy outside of the Mexican Resturaunt

 Dog treats that my Aunt T makes at her shop Hollies Eats and Treats

 We did a little mole hunting

 Daddy and I went on morning walks 

 Daddy taking Brayd on a mule ride 

 Uncle Joe giving Brayd a ride on the backhoe

One of the views from the back of our farm





I also want to wish my wonderful hardworking husband a very Happy Birthday!!! We can't wait to celebrate with you tonight!! Love you lots! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!