Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Checking In

Hey y'all! I just wanted to check in with ya! The kiddos and I made it safely to Indiana and have enjoyed our first full day here! I am sad that Sunday is going to come way to soon and we will have to drive back to Oklahoma. On the other hand we know we will be back in March for Spring Break which means our trip will be longer! 

I can't wait to update you on all of our shenanigans that we have been doing while home back in Indiana. So far most of it has been spending time with family and we've loved every minute of it! Full recap to come next week! I am also going to do a about me post so all of you wonderful new followers can learn more about me! :) 


Have a fantastic week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!