Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thursday Eye Candy Day!

Here is a little Luke Bryan to get your Thursday started along with some Little Big Town and last but certainly not least Eric Church!

I really don't have much to say today so I thought a two songs with some eye candy and then a good drinking/boating song would be perfect since it is almost Friday!

I am in need of two guest posters for next week. I have company coming into town and I want to soak up every second with them!!! If you are interested please either comment or email. You can write about anything that you want.

Also one of my really really close friends is going through some infertility issues. Her and I were raised together and she is like a sister to me!  She is doing the whole shot thing. I think this is like her third or fourth time doing the shots. If you could please say a prayer for her I would appreciate it. Her and her husband would make the best parents ever!!


Are you doing anything fun today?

1 comment:

  1. There is a thread on RH specifically for finding guest posters - post over there! Let me know if you need help finding it!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!