Tuesday, August 14, 2012

And They Call Me Mommy Takeover!

Yesterday I had a fantastic guest post from Leslie and I have another fantastic one from Lacey! Lacey and I have yet to meet face to face but we email and text the entire day. I know you all will adore her as much as I do! Thank you for taking over Lacey!!

Hey Y'all!! I'm Lacey from ..And They Call Me Mommy! When Lindsey asked me to guest post for her I was really excited; I've never guest posted before & I adore Lindsey, sooo WIN! WIN!

So y'all may not know this yet, but Miss Lindsey is a HUGE Luke Bryan fan. We could pretend that she really admires his music and talent but really, the truth is she loves him because of this:

Photo Credit
Can't blame the girl - homeboy is HOT, Amen?! If you aren't familiar with Luke Bryan what the hell is wrong with you? do me a favor and familiarize yourself real quick please! Watch This.

I'm not gonna lie, if  'ol Luke asked me to do that for him, I'd be in. However, I like this idea better:



Once I stopped daydreaming about a lap dance from Luke Bryan I thought it'd be fun to share with you my Top 5 List of  booty shaking songs. Ready? Here they are in no particular order:

1) Neal McCoy - The Shake
2) Mystikal - Shake Ya @ss
3) Sir Mix A Lot - Baby Got Back
4) Trace Adkins - Honky Tonk Badonkadonk
5) Juvenile - Back That Thang Up 

So tell me, what's your favorite booty shakin song?

XO,
Lacey

 ©..And They Call Me Mommy,2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!