Friday, August 31, 2012

It's Friday Party People

I am so glad it is FRIDAY!!! Here in a few hours the first week of school will be under our belt! Thank goodness! I've said before I am not one for change. I  We all are missing all the staff from our school in Indiana!  What has really made our week (especially mine) is that the staff and us emailed each other and got to talk! It was really great to talk to Ms. Groff on the phone even!! :) Brayden wrote a letter and drew a picture and sent it to Ms. Groff a couple of weeks ago! They really formed a bond last year, but he has formed a bond with every staff member he has worked with too! I've got a pretty special kid I tell ya! :)

With us still getting into the grove of a new school year I have been so busy. Our routine has change so we are all trying to get into another new routine. So I am going to leave you with a few pictures of what has been going on lately. Sorry for the quality again they were takin with my Iphone. I tell ya I have a DSLR on my Christmas list hopefully the husband Santa will look, I've been a good girl this year! :)



The husband makes the best fried pickles. 


New big boy haircut. He still has his curls in the back. 


Playing Spiderman


I hope you all have a great weekend! Do you have any fun plans?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!