Monday, August 20, 2012

I'm Back!

I'm back! Did ya miss me....wait don't answer that! HA HA I want to say a HUGE Thank You to all of my guest bloggers! Didn't you think they were great!?!? I sure did! My parents were here in town visiting for 10 days! To me 10 days is not long enough! I am way close with my family. It could be because I am an only child and spoiled rotten? We have had a lot of fun and were busy the entire time. I am not going to bore you with every little detail but it was a total blast! We made reservations last night for when they come down for Christmas!

This week I have another busy week. Right now on my schedule so far is I have training tomorrow, meet the teacher for Brayden's school is this week, I have to schedule Brayden's three surgeries he needs to have, I get to turn in my rental van and pick up my SUV finally, and I have a doctors appt Thursday morning This is all just to start with!

Also I am not sure about this one. The injury adjuster has already told me what she needed and what not over the phone. Now all of a sudden she wants to meet with me in person. I find that a bit odd. Maybe I am playing it way to cautious I don't know but I don't want to meet with her. I am thinking I may tell her she will need to speak with my lawyer. By the way do any of you have a name of a good injury lawyer? Lastly I will NEVER do tax free weekend in TX anymore. It is not worth the little bit of savings and rude people! I will just go when people are at work.

What all did you guys do this weekend? Have you ever experienced tax free weekend?

2 comments:

  1. It is normal for them to want to meet with you - but if you don't want to deal with it you can go through a lawyer, that's what we did!

    Tax free weekend is a no no around here ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!