Sunday, August 12, 2012

Gannon 2 years old

Gannon you are 2 BABY! Oh my how you have grown up! I think we need to put a brick on your head to stop you. I really don't want you to get older please stop! You are so much fun, you are funny, you love to laugh, you have fun doing just about anything! You are a momma's boy that is for sure. You will be playing then just stop what you are doing and come and give me some loves and kisses. You look up to big brother and try to do everything he is doing. I will have your stats when we got for your well check in a couple of weeks. I think you are around 30lbs. You are wearing size 18-24 month shirts and size 18 shorts. Your swimming trunks are size 12-18 months! You are in a size 6 diaper. We just switched ya because you kept peeing through everything you little pee pot!! 






You will eat just about anything we put in front of you. The spicier the better. You also love to dip things. Your first thing to dip was chips into some salsa. You are pretty easy going most of the time but when a fit comes out it is a major meltdown. You love to be in the water and swim. You are a little dare devil. You will get up on the latter and jump off of it facing forward or backward. You go under water like it is no big deal. You like to watch big brother play video games. You LOVE sport toys. You got a basketball goal and ball and you are now bending your knees and shooting it. I think you may be my little point guard. You also will flip all over the house. You will go into the closet and hang and swing on the bar in it. You are one strong little guy. Daddy and I look forward to watching you grow up! Our nickname was right on for you, you are our little monkey for sure!

Happy Birthday Monkey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!