Friday, June 22, 2012

Dirty 30

Today is my Birthday. Obviously by the title you probably have figured out I turned 30. I was so cranky last night! Verdict this morning 30 isn't so bad! It has been fantastic so far, I've been able to skype with my parents for the longest time and open their presents and they got to see it. My in laws have called me. I've was greeted with a text, tweet, and fb message from the bestie. I have also gotten so many fb "happy bday" messages too!

On the agenda for today the kids and I are going to swim and get our tan on. Once Todd gets home from work we are going to order Chinese for supper and maybe some birthday cake if the husband ordered one! I've got the best family and friends!


Have a great weekend! Are you doing anything fun this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!