Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Handmade things

 I have noticed that more and more I am loving the more antique items. I love the way they look and I love that you can make them into your own for what fits into your home. I went to school with a girl name Jodi. She is a few years younger than me but is very very talented. She has made me several items to go into my home, my parents, and my in laws home. She recently found me a old barn window and painted it black and antiqued it for me. In the window slots I am going to put black and white photos of my family.


If you go to The Olde Crow Mill on facebook you will be able to see her work. She can really make anything that you want. Her prices are great and she will ship it anywhere in the United States. Not sure about international.  If you go to her facebook page please "like" it and tell her I sent you. Once we get a few more people to follow my blog then we are going to do a give away from an item she has made! :) We need to get up to 25 followers first! :) Tell your friends to become a follower of my blog! :)


 






 
Remember go to The Olde Crow Mill 
XO -Lins

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!