Monday, April 30, 2012

Weekend Recap

I am really sucking at keeping up this blog. I am sorry! :( There is just so much on my plate right now with getting ready to move us that I am just busy with everyday life and then add on the extra's of the move. I will try to better. Promise!

Friday my parents came up because mom had a doctors appointment. We decided to follow them home and stay the night. We ended up ordering from my favorite pizza place at home called Joe's pizza. It was so yummy! I took my Kindle with me and read 50 Shades of Grey. I started it on Thursday and finished it on Sunday. Excellent book!

Saturday we woke up and ended up coming home around 2. We just hung out and spent some time with my parents. Once we got home we got into our pj's and watched a couple movies together. Once the kids went to bed I again read some more on 50 Shades of Grey.

Sunday we decided it was going to be a lazy pj day. We hung out as a family and watched tv, movies, and played toys.While Gannon napped I read some of my book and once the kids went to bed I finished my book. Of course once the books was finished the bff got a text letting her know I finished it. She is the one who got me reading it.

This was the first weekend we really didn't have any plans at all. It was fun to get calls and pictures from Todd. This weekend he ended up going to a drag race. On Sunday he got passes to go into the VIP area and sweet passes. He called Sunday night and he had me turn on ESPN2 so I could watch and see where they were sitting. Pretty cool!

How was everyone's weekend?
XO -Lins

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!