Thursday, February 2, 2012

Some randomness...

I feel like this week has gone so slow! Do any of you feel like that? I am so glad tomorrow is Friday!! This might be a little all over the place because I have a few random thoughts.

1. Brayden's last basketball game is on Saturday. I am so glad that Todd has been able to make every game. Usually in his line of work he has to work every other weekend but with it being winter they are trying something new and closing on the weekends for a few months.

2. Gannon and I went to pick up Brayden's pants before we picked him up from school. We had two pair of jeans hemmed. I have never been to this lady before, so when we went in I went to give her my debit card she said oh I take cash and checks. Who doesn't take debit cards anymore? So needless to say I wasn't able to pick them up. I rarely carry cash or checks on me.

3. I am trying to only grocery shop every two weeks. I like that I don't have to go to the store every week but it is hard to try to plan two weeks worth of suppers for all of us. I feel like I make the same stuff over and over.

4. I don't like that Brayden is getting older and he has stopped calling me mommy. He now calls me mom. For Todd he still calls him daddy. How does that happen? I do like it tho that he likes to have his hair "styled". By "styled" that means I wet it down and spike it up with gel and hairspray.

5. Gannon our 17 month old got a really crap haircut last week. I went to our regular barber but he was not around so I let some other guy cut it. Gannon has natural curls so I told the guy just a trim I wanted to keep the curls. He took the razor and took his hair down to his ears. Once he was done his hair looked like the dumb and dumber haircut. I had to go back so our regular barber could fix it. Did I mention I cried the entire way home, that day, and on the way back. My barber told me it was ok it would grow back. Yes it will grow back but A) he is not a female and doesn't know about the whole haircut deal B) Gannon now looks like a big boy.

6. The Superbowl is in Indy this weekend. I kinda want to go down and look at everything but on the other hand I really hate large crowds. Not to mention I don't want to pay $20 just to park.

7. I am really loving the weather we are having. If this could always be our winter I would be very very happy. I am not a cold weather person.

8. I had to come up with at least one more thing to put I didn't want to stop on an odd number. I really don't like odd numbers I am more of an even number person. Both of my kids and my bday are all on even numbers.






Do you have any random thoughts for this Thursday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!