Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A few things...



 Did you guys watch the Bachelor last night? Okay what was up with Jamie giving step by step instructions on how to kiss? That was just awkward to watch period. Todd and I crack up every week when Chris Harrison comes and tells everyone there is one rose left. What is the point of that? It looks like maybe next week Courtney just might get the boot...let's hope and keep our fingers crossed!
 
 
I found this the other day and thought it was so funny. I hope this makes you laugh like it did me. I don't know about you but I think this would be so great if they got onto Ellen. I love to watch her as she does great things for so many people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!