Friday, February 3, 2012

Confessional Friday

Hey guys I am liking up with Leslie over at http://www.blondeambitionblog.com.

1. I am so glad that it is Friday. The past two weeks have really kicked my butt. It seems like something is always coming up and going wrong. I hope next week will be a lot better.

2. I have another guilty pleasure show that comes on Fridays. It's Sweet Home Alabama. It airs on CMT. If you have not watched it yet check it out!

3. I have hinted to my husband that I need another candle ordered. The only place that I like to get my candles now are from The Candleberry. www.candleberry.com  My next scent that I really want is the Hot Toddy. I really want to try it just because my husband's name is Todd.

4. Valentine's Day is coming up and I have no idea what to do for my husband. Anytime a holiday or his birthday or our Anny comes up I ask him what he wants and his response is "Babe I don't need anything". So then I have to figure it out for myself which is very difficult. He is not one that you purchase clothes for because he will end up taking them back. I bought him a jacket for Christmas and he took it back two times before settling on one.

5. I am very excited to see my parents this weekend. We usually do not go more than two weeks without seeing each other but my mom had her left knee replaced almost a month ago and we have kind of stayed away so she could get better. I know my kids are missing her like crazy!

6. I have been going to the chiropractor for three weeks now for him to try to help my back and it is not helping at all. I feel the same each week. I only have one or two more visits then I am done but I really like the office I go to....very friendly staff.

7. When my husband and I first got together...actually four months into our relationship he took me over to Spain and we traveled the southern part. His dad and mom were living over there so we stayed with them for 10 days. I want to go back so bad and take my kids so they can see it.


8. I am counting down the days until we go on vacation. We have yet to decide where to go for sure and when but I am excited we are going to go somewhere.


9. I have been slacking on my gym workout due to the back. I really need to get back into it. I am trying to decide if I want to wake up early morning and do my workout even though I am so not a morning person.


10. My favorite time of the day is in the evening after the kids have had their baths and we sit down as a family in the family room and talk, tell stories of our day, watch movies together, or even read books. I really enjoy watching the two boys and Todd wrestle on the ground. Nothing is better than hearing the kids laugh really hard! :)



So tell me do you have any confessions for this week?

3 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of #7! How cool is it that you have a place to stay while visitng there! That is awesome! Barcelona is my husband and I's favorite travel spot!

    xo.britt
    www.themagnoliapair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are coming down this weekend!! I miss your face! :) my confession is this has probably been one of the best AND worst weeks of my life!!!! :( Live and Learn and move on!!!!! love ya Lins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been a huge slacker with workouts lately! I really need a good kick in the tail to get myself together again!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!