Friday, February 10, 2012

Are you ready for Confessional Friday?



Alright everyone as always I am linking up with Leslie from a Blonde Ambition for Confessional Friday!


1. I have done much better this week about going to the gym. I have went ONE time! :) Hey that is way better than not going at all like I have been doing. My one time going to the gym I met up with my friend Tiffany (we went to h.s. together and were on the dance team together) and we had a nice workout/vent session!


2. I haven't been to the grocery store in two weeks. We are trying to go just twice a month. I am kind of liking that BUT it is hard to plan meals for two weeks. I have started making a list for ten meals to make for the two weeks. Lets face it we all know there will be left overs. I have done this for a month and it is really working out.

3. I get really excited for Sunday mornings because we get the Sunday paper. Ya'll know what comes in the Sunday paper...COUPONS! I feel like it is Christmas when I get to go through it. I cut out what I want and then send a email to my mother in law and vice versa. Hey we are doubling up that way!

4. When my oldest has on a really cute handsome outfit I always pose him in the same place. I have came to realize that I really love that location because in the background is mine and the Mister wedding picture/album.

 See it up there on the mantel? Isn't he handsome? His new thing is for me to "style" his hair!

Of course I couldn't post a picture without showing off my lil man too! :) 


5. And for the last confession...I have to be a little vague on this but will fill in when I can. There is a new adventure that is coming up for our family and couldn't be more excited and nervous about it all at the same time. I just hope and pray everything works out the way I have it planned in my head! :)





Please share your confessions! Don't forget to become a follower. I am going to do a give away soon once we get some followers!! 







2 comments:

  1. That's AWESOME you plan your meals in advance! Love it! I need to do that!

    happy confession friday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are too cute! Love that the older one has you style his hair!!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!