Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Confessions

I am linking up to do the Friday confessions with A Blonde Ambition. If you haven't checked out her blog you should!

1. I am really over this cold weather already and winter is not even half over. I really wish we could either take a vacation somewhere warm or live in a warmer state.

2.  I love to cook but I secretly look forward to the weekends so we can "fend for ourselves".  It's really hard to come up with different things to make every week. I sometimes feel like I make the same things over and over.

3. The hubs sprung on me Saturday that he signed me up for a photography (beginner) class in March. I am super excited! I am always taking pictures of our boys so I am very excited to learn how to take better pictures!

4. I really wish I was better at crafts. I see really cute things on pinterest and want to do them but when I try it's a complete fail. Luckily the hubs has OCD and he comes in to save the day. The crayon wreath below he totally took over including the bow. He is totally Martha Stewart with the glue gun.


5.  I LOVE watching the Bachelor on Mondays (the hubs watches it with me) and I Love watching Jersey Shore. Those have to be my two fave shows of the moment!




Do you have any confessions?

5 comments:

  1. Love the Bachelor and Jersey Shore!! Trashy? Absolutely, but I can't give it up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alyssa- I totally agree! I think my hubs secretly likes watching it with me! HA HA

      Delete
  2. confession: I miss my bestie and I wish we lived closer! Maybe we should take a mini vacay to some place warm!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to take a photography class! How fun!!! And, i've never watched The Bachelor or Jersey Shore! lol. I think i'm very alone on this!

    Hope you have an awesome weekend!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodness you have never watched them! Girl you totally have to watch! Program your DVR for Monday for the Bachelor. Get some good wine have a nice little girly get together perfection! :) Let me know if you end up watching it!

      Have a fabulous weekend! (And try to stay warm)

      Delete

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!