Thursday, January 12, 2012

Camera

I need some opinions...I want a big girl camera. I use my iphone a lot and I have a cute little Kodak Easy Share camera but I want a big girl one.

http://www.nikonusa.com/Nikon-Products/Product/Digital-SLR-Cameras/25462/D3000.html


I am kind of digging this camera but not sure. What are your opinions?

I told the hubs I wanted a big girl camera so he of course started looking. I told him the best part is I could get a cute little camera strap. He gave me a look and then such a man answer you don't need a cute camera strap just use the one it comes with. HELLO he should know who he is married too. I like cute things! LOL :) 


Thanks!

Lins

1 comment:

  1. The D3000 is the camera that a lot of pro bloggers use. I'm not longer blogging as my job, but I still use my D3000 alllll the time. A heads up, though, it's heavy as heck. It's not that great of a travel camera, because it's big, heavy, and fragile, of course. I still wish I'd kept a smaller digital for travel shots.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!