Friday, November 11, 2011

Veteran's Day

Today is Veteran's Day. I found myself this morning trying to explain to my 7 year what a Veteran was. Once I mentioned his Grandpa and his Uncle he gave me a look like he understood. My husbands side of the family goes way back with being in the Navy. I believe it goes from Great grandfather up to the present of my brother in law. My brother in law has served his two tours and thank goodness he came home safe to his family. The first time he left he had came home in time to get married. The second time he left was when my nephew was baking and he made it home just in time for his arrival too! So make sure you show your appreciation today!

The hubs, brother in law, and father in law
What is cooler than having an Uncle that flies F-18's. Let's also not forget that grandpa works on jets too!


Since it is Friday do anyone have any fun plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!