Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Then came Brayden

Once Todd and I were married we knew we wanted kids. I told him from the start I always wanted three kids. I am an only child so I always wanted a large family. Todd has one brother so it is still not a huge family but more than what I have. April 2004 we welcomed a handsome 6lb 4oz baby boy. Todd always liked the name Brayden so we went with it.

Brayden is the silliest little boy. He does well at school. He is in 1st grade and just made the A, B honor roll! He LOVES to be the class clown. You never know what he might say next! Brayden has brought Todd and I so many laughs throughout the years. We have enjoyed watching him play soccer and now he is getting ready to start basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment and I read every comment. Please make sure your email address is set up so I can respond to you! Thank you for stopping by CRCL!